'CERASITE' - DIP scale FPGA board
'CERASITE C-02' is a very small FPGA board that realized DIP scale size 300mil width.
The Intel MAX 10 series is adopted as an FPGA device. The power supply circuit and oscillator are also mounted on board, making it ideal for installation
and prototyping as a programmable logic board that instant operation.
- 300mil width DIP20 pin shape (substrate size 25.7 mm × 7.6 mm)
- 10M02DCV36 (2kLEs, 108kbit memory, 96kbit flash, VBGA36)
- On-board OSC(50.0 MHz)
- User I/O up to 17pins
- 3.0V/3.3V single-supply
- One user LED
- Universal PCB mount available for single-sided parts mounting
- Side-end face through terminal
C-02 board block diagram
- TDO, TCK, TDI, TMS and JTAGEN are user I/O exclusive use.
- nCONFIG is only available for input.
- For more information about device and I/O features, see max10 Device Data Sheet.
- Pins 3, 18, 19, 20 pull up internally and PIN 2 is pulled down internally.
- If the nCONFIG pin is used as a user I/O, it is an input-only.
- If you use the JTAG feature pin as a user I/O, the JTAGEN pin is a function switching pin and cannot be used as a user I/O. In that case, the JTAGEN pin should pull down with 1kΩ. Also, when using the JTAG function, the JTAGEN pin must be
fixed at H level.
C-02 Manual (PDF, Japanese)
C-02 schematic (PDF)
Twitter - ＠s_osafune
GitHub - osafune
©2014-2019 J-7SYSTEM WORKS LIMITED.